Monday, March 16, 2009
Prospectus
The topic of my research paper would be on Online classes and podcast. Specifically the effects it has on the college student. I will question the way it takes from the involvement of the student with his peers and professors. How well students do after the transformation. And what do the experts think. My plan for research is to use the school’s library, journals, and interviews. My sources would vary between academic articles and professors around school. I wonder if there are surveys or case studies already done on the subject. That will help out a lot. Both sources would be easy to use. To use academic journals I can search on the school’s data base. That is really easy to use. All I have to do is log in and choose a data base first. Then narrow my search. For me it is probable Online classes and relationships. As for the interviews, I plan to have questions ready. Set up appointments with professors, students, and tech guy, Mike Lemon, here at the school. This would be great to see their experiences in this particular field. This research would be very important. The research would show me how the professionals feel about the subject. My organization strategy is simple. I will just follow the guideline given to us in class. With having my things in on time I should be able to organize well. My organization for the paper would probably follow the basic guidelines in the St Martin’s handbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like how you've thought this out. Your topic has a lot of potential. Good luck.
Post a Comment