Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog 5

Foreign Atheletic Limits: I would give this paper a C. The paper had a strong use of their sources. And had clarity of purpose. The down falls was that it lacked in Language and style and quality of thought. I did not believe that the author showed the opposing side of the argument at all.

Online College v. Online High School: If i was to give this paper a grade it would be a D. I thought the Grammar and Mechanics were horrible. QOF and LAS was not that much better. And i can barely remember the paper.

Predisposed Divorce: I would give this paper A. This paper was well done. It made the thesis easy to understand, and the paper was fully developed. There were no errors in the paper. The paper was thought of, and fully developed. This was my favorite paper to grade because I did not have to mess with thwart much. The paper was already good.

NAACP Case Against Gun Manufacturers: I would give this paper a D. The paper got a D because the first paragraph contains an improper citation. The paper was not good at all. The thesis was mentioned, but it became ridiculous because he kept pointing the thesis out. This might have been the worst paper that I have graded

No comments: